Woodbury, NY, August 15, 2019 –– SterlingRisk is excited to announce that it has purchased the renewal rights for those accounts in the Aon A&E Advantage professional liability insurance program from Affinity Insurance Services, Inc. Aon A&E Advantage will continue servicing current insureds for existing professional liability coverage through policy expiration. SterlingRisk is an expert in professional liability coverage, servicing over 100,000 professionals since 1932.
With this acquisition, SterlingRisk would like to welcome two new associates. With a combined 50 years+ insurance industry experience, Jeff Grigsby and Kristen Barry join SterlingRisk from Aon Affinity.
SterlingRisk A&E — Innovation that supports Design Professionals & Distribution Partners. More program news, information, and timing details are coming soon. Be on the lookout for:
- Announcement of new carrier partner(s)
- Coverage replacement for policy effective dates beginning January 1, 2020
- Simplified application in-take process and convenient on-line broker portal access
- Client connectivity – Risk Management services that matter to our policyholders
- Renewal of clients’ professional liability coverage availability – consistent with state regulatory requirements
- Distribution through select insurance partner brokers
The SterlingRisk Programs team looks forward to servicing clients’ professional liability insurance needs.